December 31, 2018 at 11:47 amashiadarshSubscriber
I have a straight 2D channel whose length is much higher than the diameter.For better visualization of the results i wanted to scale the geometry in the length wise direction.how can be it done in CFD Post?
December 31, 2018 at 1:20 pmKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
you can change units by using - edit - options - units.
December 31, 2018 at 3:29 pmashiadarshSubscriber
I want to scale only in the length direction keeping dia const,
January 1, 2019 at 3:20 am
January 1, 2019 at 3:49 pmashiadarshSubscriber
Thank You Rahul for the solution
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Exporting Data Results
- error in cfd post