TAGGED: cfd, compiling, scheme-procedure, udf-error, udf-fluent
May 25, 2022 at 1:02 pmcekoSubscriberHi everyone,
i'm using a scheme file to set a menu in fluent this menu name is PID ( in yellow) and present like :
As you can see i can not set the input parameter but when i check in fluent i can see it :
The drop down list for the iput parameters doesn't work.
my scheme file code is too long and i can't put it as an attachement but i think it's an interface prbleme :
Someone can help me ? Or do you know how use an input parameter in a procedure scheme ?
Thank's it's urgent
May 27, 2022 at 9:03 pmRKAnsys EmployeeHello,
Please check this section of the user's manual :Chapter 4: Adding Menus to the Right of the Ribbon (ansys.com)
Subsequent sections also have comprehensive examples.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.