July 20, 2018 at 3:24 pmcenkkaya913Subscriber
I am working at internal combustion engine cfd analyse but when i finish my geometry and open mesh selection in my workbench, it gives script error below you see. What can i do?
July 23, 2018 at 12:44 pmSamir KadamAnsys Employee
The image is not very clear. Request you to attach a clear image of the script error message that you get.
Alternatively, please try the APPDATA reset. To do it:
- Completely close out ANSYS (any and all open projects)
- Open a Windows Explorer window and in the bar at the top input: %APPDATA%
- Go into the Ansys folder
- Rename the v19.0 folder to v19.0_old (so that there isn't a folder named v19.0)
- Launch ANSYS and all your setting will be reset.
Things like Windows updates, system crashes, hard shutdowns, etc., can impact your settings, so cleaning them out on occasion is a good thing.
I hope this helps.
July 23, 2018 at 6:16 pm
July 24, 2018 at 5:13 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
Please delete data in %temp%
Please make sure that your R19.1 installation is complete. If required, uninstall and install it again.
Please make sure that no other R19.1 session is running.
Please make sure that you can open geometry in Design Modeler. Please check geometry in Design Modeler using Tools --> analysis tools --> fault detection. If geometry has any errors, please correct it before going to meshing.
Hope this helps.
July 25, 2018 at 6:46 pmcenkkaya913Subscriber
July 26, 2018 at 3:54 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
December 12, 2020 at 9:16 am
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.