August 14, 2023 at 10:26 amabdelhakim kherief nacereddineSubscriber
i have a Ansys student 2022 r2 , how i can renew his license , and not download a new version
August 14, 2023 at 10:49 amRobAnsys Employee
You can't. The Student bundle has a built in licence system so you need to download the whole package. The paid for versions of the software has a separate licence so that can be renewed without needing to update the install.
August 14, 2023 at 10:59 amabdelhakim kherief nacereddineSubscriber
does this mean that there is no other solution that must be download the program in full ?
August 14, 2023 at 11:17 ampeteroznewmanSubscriber
There is no other solution. You must download a fresh copy of 2020 R2. Uninstall 2020 R2 from your computer and Install the fresh copy. I just did that myself a few days ago.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- No license available at this time
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Your product license has numerical problem size limits…..
- Acoustics model in Ansys 18.1
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.