March 31, 2023 at 9:27 pmPratishtha AgnihotriSubscriber
Hello, I want to see the second harmonic generation in LiNbO3. How should I proceed with 180-degree polarization rotation? There is an example given https://optics.ansys.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042799593-Polarization-rotator. Is there any other suggestion for polarization rotation? I don't need to use a tapered waveguide.
April 4, 2023 at 10:33 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee
The 180-deg polarizatio rotation should be realized through propagation where the device has poarizaion effect that causes the polaritzation vector rotating. You may first need to simulate a long device, use a line monitor along propagation to check the polariation rotation.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Finding your Ansys (or Lumerical) account number
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: Why my simulation result is different from published paper or experiment?
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.