Fluids

Fluids

Segmentation fault. What else could be reason for it?

Tagged: ,

• schwaral
      Subscriber
      Hi,I have the following problem: I use a UDF with DEFINE_ON DEMAND and when I want to run the UDF via the GUI I receive the segmentation error.All reasons I could find in the Internet did not solve the problem. I compile the UDF correctly, I do not have a variable to initialize, I do not have to use UDM. So what else could be the reason, that this simple UDF is not working? I tested also diffrend combination of IDs that should work. Interpreting instead of compiling brings the same error. When I do not use the loop, I do not get the error. With other loops I have again the error.DEFINE_ON_DEMAND(findothercell)n{ntDomain *d= Get_Domain(24);ntint ID = 32;ntThread* tf;ntface_t f;t/nttf =Lookup_Thread(d, ID);ttnttbegin_f_loop(f, tf)ntt{ntttprintf(n_faces
      );ntt}nttend_f_loop(f, tf)n}n
    • schwaral
      Subscriber
      PS: the working path should be fine too. When I do not use the on demand udf every other udf in the file works great. Also added #if !RP_Node and testet serial and parallel with 0 nodes. Nothing works :/n
    • DrAmine
      Ansys Employee
      Do you have domain 24 and thread id 32??n
    • schwaral
      Subscriber
      Thank you I actually missunderstood the domain. Thread ID was correct. Thanks!!n
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.