October 9, 2018 at 11:44 pm
October 10, 2018 at 4:00 amAniketAnsys Employee
can you please elaborate on your issue? It is not very clear to me from the description and the image.
October 10, 2018 at 4:39 am
October 10, 2018 at 4:42 ammekafimeSubscriber
When I want select the intermediate node, I can't only can select in the exterior faces ..
October 10, 2018 at 10:23 amAniketAnsys Employee
You might not be able to select the node interactively, but you should be able to use the Named selection based on a worksheet to select the node.
October 10, 2018 at 2:26 pmmekafimeSubscriber
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.