September 27, 2017 at 11:19 amnselvaraAnsys Employee
Is there an easy way to select multiple faces on a model in SCDM?
October 17, 2017 at 7:07 amcbhavsarAnsys Employee
Yes. You can select one or more objects quickly and easily by using the Select tool. Click the first face of your design, hold down the Ctrl key, and then click each individual selection you want to add to or remove from your original selection. For more information, refer to the SpaceClaim Online Help.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to work with STL file?
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- section plane
- material properties
- Cant import spaceclaim model into fluent mesher
- Missing faces on solid bodies
- Ansys Mechanical Unable to get model
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- Importing drawing file to Ansys Design Modeler