March 30, 2022 at 4:47 pmskdubeySubscriber
I have constructed the geometry in the solid work and imported in the Ansys using the STEP format. I am not sure what is the problem, I cannot select the inner face for the pressure distribution, whenever, I tried to click on the inner face, it selects the plan above it or the outermost of the geometry any suggestion or help will be appreciated. this is really frustrating.March 31, 2022 at 12:00 pmMarch 31, 2022 at 1:17 pmskdubeySubscriberI tried to use that, but it taking long time, for complicated and big geometry will take more time. Is there any other way to pass, ??
April 1, 2022 at 2:58 pmRobAnsys EmployeeIf you're in Ansys Meshing once you've picked the outer surface look in the bottom left of the graphics window for a semi-layered set of coloured squares. The colours correspond to the volume colours, pick the one that corresponds to the surface you're interested in.
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.