March 6, 2022 at 12:17 pmalemsSubscriber
I am currently analyzing lift, drag and moments of an airfoil where I am varying the X and Y components of the inlet velocity. Is there any way to define a sequence of input parameters? I would like to run the calculation repeatedly as I have many points to analyze.
All help is appreciated, perhaps there is a more convenient alternative to the method I am applying. Thank you.March 7, 2022 at 6:46 amNikhil NaraleAnsys EmployeeHello,
You can perform parametric study in Ansys Fluent. For detailed information on how to perform parametric study, please refer to this link: Chapter 31: Performing Parametric Studies (ansys.com)
If you face any issue while accessing the above documentation, refer to this forum discussion: Using Help with links ÔÇö Ansys Learning Forum
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.