October 25, 2023 at 12:45 pmNiklas SellmannSubscriber
i want to generate a Result for a Path from the Construction Geometry ("Threadrootpath") with a Python Script. The path touches several bodies, but the evaluation should be done only on certain bodies ("body_selection"). The picuture shows the function from the GUI of Ansys Mechanical, that i want to use by the Script but i cant find any documentation for the correct command. Can anyone help me?
October 25, 2023 at 1:07 pmErik KostsonAnsys EmployeeHi This post shows how to do this: https://discuss.ansys.com/discussion/2491/how-to-set-path-and-geometry-scoping-when-defining-result-object-with-path-as-the-scoping-method All the best Erik
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Defining rigid body and contact
- Colors and Mesh Display
- A solver pivot warning or error has been detected
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.