February 22, 2022 at 10:27 pmfrancescocurzioSubscriberFebruary 23, 2022 at 3:55 pmfrancescocurzioSubscriberHi Sir, thank you for the interest, but unfortunately this link cant help me! I'm searching informations about the comman OffSet in the menu ElementTool.
March 7, 2022 at 2:17 pmMarch 7, 2022 at 4:37 pmfrancescocurzioSubscriberHi Sir! Thank you for the suggest, but i have found a solution using the offset command and some adjustments! Ill try the way you suggested!
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.