August 11, 2022 at 7:16 pmeric.stehlikSubscriber
I am attempting to go through the tutorials for LS-PrePost and LS-Dyna which are in metric (S2). Unfortunately, the default units for my version appear to be in US-Standard. Is there a way to change this?
August 11, 2022 at 7:29 pmReno GenestAnsys Employee
There are no units in LS-PrePost. It is the responsibility of the user to use a consistent unit system:
So, all your inputs (materials, node locations, etc.) must be in a consistent unit system.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- explicit dynamics
- Explicit dynamics ERRORS
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- getting zero maximum and minimum stress value in explicit analysis
- Which analysis to use for dynamic and quasi-static compression of auxetic structures?
- Running an explicit dynamics simulation on a composite plate
- LS-Dyna not appearing in ANSYS Workbench
- How do get Full values instead of just minimum and maximum ?
- Euler Domain Restricting Simulation
- Explicit dynamic modeling of machining process coupled with thermal