September 24, 2020 at 3:58 pmNateDhoineSubscriberI am part of a university racing team working remotely from home and need to set up licenses for my members. (ANSYS 2020 R2)nI have the license server running on my local desktop, but I am having trouble giving out the Flex licenses to members who are on a different Wi-Fi networks. How would I go about setting this up?nThanks in advance, Nate.n
September 25, 2020 at 7:08 pmtsiriaksAnsys EmployeeHi Nate,nIt may be best to have the licenses hosted on a machine that is on your university network, then all of you can use VPN to connect to the university network and pull the licenses from there.nThanks,nWinn
September 25, 2020 at 9:28 pmNateDhoineSubscriberOkay thanks! I will contact my universities IT departmentn
September 29, 2020 at 12:08 amtsiriaksAnsys Employeesounds good. nthank you.n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.