August 30, 2019 at 3:49 pmhopecollegecitSubscriber
We are running ANSYS License Manager Release 2019 R2.
I was informed that our license supports ACP, but when client computers connect to our license system they are told they are not licensed for ACP. How do I configure the license server to allow ACP?
August 30, 2019 at 4:27 pmGeorge KarnosAnsys Employee
Can you post just the increment lines of the license file you are using?
Also, screenshot of exact error client is receiving?
August 30, 2019 at 4:35 pmGeorge KarnosAnsys Employee
I have reached out in an email.
Please check email and respond.
September 4, 2019 at 7:59 pmGeorge KarnosAnsys Employee
It was seen that the user has Discovery AIM installed.
ACP is not included with Discovery.
Solution is to download ANSYS Structural Package 2019 R2.
Relayed that in an email.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.