September 27, 2017 at 11:19 amadminAnsys Employee
How do I setup ohmic heating using SOFC?
October 17, 2017 at 6:19 amadminAnsys Employee
Using the SOFC module, when considering ohmic heating in such collector, the following settings must be made. From the Model Parameters tab of the SOFC Model panel, turn on Enable Volumetric Energy Source. In at least one zone, make the following settings: 1. Turn on the Solid or Fluid option from Source Terms 2. Select the Source Terms tab, open the Energy Source panel and click on the Edit of Energy 3. In this panel, set the Number of Energy Sources to 1 and specify the udf source::sofc. When performing this configuration, ohmic heating is taken into account in all zones. Note: It cannot be considered only in a particular zone.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Floating point exception
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- How to model free convection warming of liquid in a plastic bag