Preprocessing

Preprocessing

Several questions on meshing and simulation

• Bakhtiyar
      Subscriber

Hello, I am trying to replicate the paper with simplified human geometry. I have created a domain, which is divided in 3 and meshed separately.

• Keyur Kanade
      Ansys Employee
      Please check gradients and then accordingly decide refinement criteria. 50% refinement would be too much. So please check areas with high gradients and refine the mesh there first. nfrom images it is clear that you have non conformal mesh. It is ok. Please make sure that you do not have cell jump across interface by factor more than 3. If possible, you can create a conformal mesh instead of non conformal depending on your solver set up. nAgain depending on your solver set up, you need to decide on symmetry. Geometry looks symmetric. nCFX guys can comment on last one. But I think if you have sufficient grid refinement you would be able to achieve 10e-5. nFor more details please check help manual. Also please use search on forum which would give you lot of posts regarding your questions. nRegards,nKeyurnGuidelines for Posting on Ansys Learning ForumnHow to access ANSYS help linksnn
    • Bakhtiyar
      Subscriber
      Thank you for your replyn
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.