December 16, 2018 at 5:42 pmsentenzaSubscriber
Good morning, can you help me with shaft meshing in order to have a mesh like this image? I tried with multizone and it worked but sometimes I get an error :" some elements are not compliant with the applied shape checking criteria". The strange thing is that I have this error with similar shafts with differences just in diameter and lenght. Do you have any suggestions or other techniques to generate that kind of mesh? thanks a lot!
December 16, 2018 at 6:34 pmSandeep MedikondaAnsys Employee
What mesh controls are you using?
Have you tried decomposition and meshing? Please see the videos in this playlist:
December 17, 2018 at 12:52 pmsentenzaSubscriber
thanks, i will try decomposition
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Colors and Mesh Display