March 26, 2021 at 2:50 amAnaSubscriberHello. I have a question about how to generate diagrams of a beam element. I can generate the diagram on the y axis from the path - edge, but I don't know how to generate it in the direction of the x axis. Does anyone know how?n
March 26, 2021 at 6:25 am1shanAnsys EmployeeHello @Ana ,nI am not sure what do you mean by x-axis? Could you add some images to describe the issue ? If you have an edge along x axis you could select that as well(they should be contiguous). You could have a look at the example shown in help documentation Shear-Moment Diagram (ansys.com).nnRegards,nIshan. nhttps://forum.ansys.com/discussion/3978/how-to-access-the-ansys-online-helpn
March 26, 2021 at 10:07 pmAnaSubscribernI have this situation: I have to generate the diagrams of this structure, of the part that I selected on the path (along the x axis), on the two axes of inertia (y axis and z axis), but I can only generate on the axis of greatest inertia and I need the diagram of both axes. Do you know how I can get the diagrams on the other axis?nregards.nn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.