July 3, 2023 at 12:48 pmChiDBSubscriber
good afternoon, how do I view the shear and moment diagram of a reinforced concrete beam on ansys? I drew the reinforcements as lines and then I gave the section and in model type I put "reinforcement" In this way, however, I can not have the diagram of the cut and the moment. How should I do? Thanks for the help
July 4, 2023 at 9:48 am
July 4, 2023 at 10:04 am
July 4, 2023 at 10:21 amNanda VerallaAnsys Employee
You can use the above said tool, by following this path solution--> Insert--> beam results--> Total shear-Moment diagram
Can you see this option in your ansys product. If not, can we know what product are you using?
July 4, 2023 at 12:10 pmChiDBSubscriber
Ciao, no non riesco a vedere "risultati trave" (ho allegato immagine) . Ho la versone per studenti.
Potrebbe essere un problema di armatura che ho inserito come rinforzo?
July 4, 2023 at 12:46 pm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- No license available at this time
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Your product license has numerical problem size limits…..
- Acoustics model in Ansys 18.1
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.