November 25, 2022 at 5:27 amSajiv KumarSubscriber
I am running windows on a Lenovo Legion 5 pro. The Scripting window doesn't have shell. It looks to me that the shell is down and out of the window but every time I increase the size of this window, the shell terminal goes further down. Im not sure how to explain it any better, but i know its got something to do with my resolution and DPI settings. Anyone know how to fix this?
November 28, 2022 at 1:25 pm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.