September 23, 2020 at 6:37 pmOmarwahbaSubscriber
i am analyzing a simple steel frame under transient triangular load i used two models the first is 3D solid part model and the second is line body model the results of static analysis and modal analysis are almost identical but the results of transient analysis seems to develop a shift of results that increase with time i verified the results of the line body model using another software and it provided identical results to workbench
i want to know the reason of that shiftSeptember 23, 2020 at 11:46 pmKaiAnsys Employeecan you clarify what type of results (deformation, force, stress?) you plotted in the chart? Is that deformation on at the right corner? I assume series 1 is solid body and series 2 is line body.nSeptember 24, 2020 at 7:40 amSeptember 25, 2020 at 2:52 amOmarwahbaSubscriberHi Kai ni think a reached a satisfying reason for this shift , it's because the difference of the period of vibration so the shift starts with the free vibration and increase cumulatively.n nViewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.