July 7, 2022 at 9:54 amkamalkrishnaSubscriber
How to know shock analysis simulation i did is correct,one thing i know to check by directional accerlation (it has to decay with time).How to consider limiting stresses in shock analysis?recently i came to know to use BR 3021 manual.But i am not finding it in internet.
July 21, 2022 at 3:23 pmChandra SekaranAnsys Employee
In the transient analysis the time step size should be small enough. The recommendation is 20 points per cycle at the highest frequency of interest. In the solver output, a response eigen value is printed out for each time step along with number of points per cycle. You can review this and make sure it is 10 or more. This is one thing you can do to make sure you are resolving all the frequencies.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Colors and Mesh Display