September 3, 2023 at 6:01 pmjavat33489Subscriber
When specifying rotation in 6DOF, you must select the axis of rotation and set the number 1 there, depending on the direction of rotation (clockwise or counterclockwise).
How to set the free rotation of the wheel from the fluid flow? There are such tasks when we do not know in which direction the wheel will start spinning.
September 4, 2023 at 1:35 pmEssenceAnsys Employee
Try using UDFs for your application.
September 4, 2023 at 4:44 pmjavat33489Subscriber
OK. Please tell me what will be the UDF for free spinning of the wheel?
September 4, 2023 at 5:47 pmEssenceAnsys Employee
I apologize, but Ansys does not support the cases for generating the UDFs. Please refer to the Ansys theory and user guide for more information on the generating the UDFs.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.