November 1, 2018 at 12:20 pmprashantSubscriber
i have made a simple geometry of 2 rectangles 50x25 mm2 mounted on each other ,bottom one is fillled with water and the top one is filled with air only diffussion is taking place,i am able to calculate heat flux across interface.as in post processinf it is generating contour of temprature and heat flux but i m not able to trace value of temperature at particular point.
November 1, 2018 at 12:36 pm
November 2, 2018 at 4:24 am
November 7, 2018 at 10:55 amKarthik RAdministrator
Apologies for my delayed response.
Do you have a coupled wall condition at the interface?
what is the heat transfer rate at the wall and its shadow? Please share the screenshot of the flux report. Please do not use any surface integral to do this.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
November 9, 2018 at 4:04 amprashantSubscriberIn design modular i have made two rectangles and after defining them surface i have made both the rectangles as one part so no interface is there in meshing.as well as i had not defined any boundary conditions on interface and applied all the conditions as shown in previous post.
Waiting for your response egerly
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.