Electronics

Electronics

simplorer circuit with mechanical loading of motor

• SinghVipin
      Subscriber
      I want to connect my motor rotor with a mechanical load of various nature. the Maxwell 2d designed motor is co simulated with simplorer. nhow can I define the load and how this load is connected to simplorer circuit. let suppose the load is nT=K *speed^3.nplease help me. Send me some example or link, if possible.n n
    • icellb1
      Ansys Employee
      Hi, nYou can search the word torque in Component Libraries to access torque load components. Then define the torque value as a function of speed using equation block.nThere are a few maxwell-simplorer cosimulation motor examples, you can access them by clicking Open Examples under desktop tab in the tool bar of AEDT, then go to Twin Builder\Components\Interfaces\Maxwell\TR-TR\2D. n
    • SinghVipin
      Subscriber
      I have designed the motor in 2D and try to run it with simplorer. When i import the motor to simplorer it has 8 terminal. I am not getting the mechanical input and mechanical out terminal behaviour. Actually, I want to run this motor from a voltage source and phase excitation so that it works as a motor.n In some simulation example, input speed from mech input terminal and some time input speed is given from mech out terminal. Let suppose the motor is running as a motor from voltage fed, then there should not be any speed input neither on the input side nor on the output side. nI think , i have no clear idea about mech input and mech out first and then how to use a mechanical behaviour on motor output side.nplease help me out on the above two problemsnthanks. nHow to implement the mechanical loading on motor output as Te-Tl=j*dw/dt+B*wn
    • SinghVipin
      Subscriber
      n
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.