September 23, 2022 at 9:23 amLucas PortilhoSubscriber
I would like to know if it´s possible to simulate an induction motor in Ansys by varying the voltage and the load applyed to the rotor shaft.
September 28, 2022 at 9:06 pmHDLIAnsys Employee
Hello Lucas Portilho,
Yes, Maxwell would support varying voltage and load. We could build a variable for the voltage in the excitation and set load torque in Motion with "consider mechanical transient".
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Failed to recover curve outlines
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
- Feeding experimental data (temperature) in to Ansys to get conductivity
- meshing problem