January 26, 2018 at 11:23 ama_modupeSubscriber
I'm working on a data centre cooling project and I need to build a water cooled heat exchanger in my model on Icepak. I have used the heat exchanger under the macro tab. However, there's no way of specifying the fluid within the heat exchanger and Icepak just assumes it's air-cooled. Does anyone know how to change the fluid within the heat exchanger to water? or another way I can go about this?
Thnanks in advance!
January 11, 2020 at 6:25 pmjoepanikkSubscriber
Hey! I am having same problem. Not quite completed it yet but I think this should help...
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Floating point exception
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- How to model free convection warming of liquid in a plastic bag