March 26, 2021 at 2:09 ambharathgkashyapSubscriber
I drew antenna with lumped port exitation, and solution 10 GHz(interpolating 1-10 GHz) . After the simulation starts, it stops with error "as simulation completed with execution error on server"
When the simulation is in "HFSS starting" , it stops.
Is it about unnecessary Ram?
March 26, 2021 at 3:52 amAndyJPSubscriberHFSS has some init bugs, some appear, some get fixed in newer versions. Many of these are related to previously solved data and mesh in the project data folder. Sometimes, the bug is in XML itself (it is not properly cleaned when editing old projects, and a lot of garbage accumulate there)ntry deleting the solved data directory before loading the projectnIf it does not work, try creating a new clean project and copy-paste (yes, CTRL+C -> CTRL+V) all the objects there. After that copypaste the report setup. Enable Duplicate boundaries/mesh operations with geometry in tools-options-general-HFSS-boundary_assignment for reducing work amount.n
April 1, 2021 at 1:34 pmPraneethAnsys EmployeenThank you for reaching to us and we appreciate your patience.nThe error says that the HFSS solver failed to start. Did you run the validation check before analyzing?nAll the very best.n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.