November 2, 2022 at 7:07 pm
November 3, 2022 at 12:30 pmSahil SuraAnsys Employee
Hi Hendrawan Ariefudin,
There can be several ways for this error to be addressed.
One of which is mesh refinement.You might also access the element which has failed/distorted and you may want to refine the mesh for the respective face.
Also, try checking the contact status using the contact tool (This helps to detect the flaws in contact before solving the actual analysis) and correct the contact using interference treatments, definitions, detection methods, etc. Contact Tool (ansys.com) Connecting Parts Together - ANSYS Innovation Courses
Updating the 'Auto Time stepping' options in analysis settings might be helpful. If you've been using time step, then try reducing the step size and if you're using substeps, then try increasing the number of substeps. This ensures a gradual loading with small increments over each substep.
If faced any other errors, the following document might help address them Troubleshooting (ansys.com)
A similar example can be also found as follows- Analysis of an O-ring Seal — Lesson 3 - ANSYS Innovation Courses
Hope this helps.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- can’t login to cloud acccess using the same email on the independent campus web
- Selamat Datang
- Web Course Ansys
- Rosette Gauge Purpose
- Could anyone have solution to fix it? Thanks
- lumbar motions simulations problem- in solid mechanic
- Meshing Problem in Helicopter Pitch Arm
- Brake Pad Analysis Simulation Problem
- Cell Phone Drop Test Simulation Problem
- Lumbar Motion Simulation – Coding part
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.