February 22, 2022 at 2:32 pmmohammedlaminemekhalfiaSubscriber
Dear ANSYS community.
Hope that this will find you all well.
As I am a Ph.D. student, I would like to perform as part of a new innovative idea to simulate a Magnetoresistive sensor. I am a beginner with ANSYS maxwell as through web search I guess it is the tool for sensor's simulation.
I tried to look for some useful users guides or videos about similar examples but I could not find anything.
so if there is among you who performed this type of simulation I would highly appreciate your help and guidance.February 23, 2022 at 12:17 pmNavya CAnsys EmployeeHi @Mohammedlamine The setup and analysis would be the same as the other examples you find in Maxwell to study the Electromagnetic effects.
You can take a look at the below getting started guide to get an understanding.
You can also look at the inbuilt Hallsensor example in maxwell under File>open examples>Maaxwell>Sensors
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.