January 18, 2023 at 4:25 amSherin JosephSubscriber
I build a 600Hz medium frequency transformer in Ansys Maxwell (transient simumation). I woul like to give input from a PWM inverter. So I interconnect transformer with PWM inverter developed in Ansys simplorer.
Since the out put frequency is 600Hz, I have chosen a switching frequency of 24,000Hz (40 times of fundamental frequncy).
I have chosen 2ms as the total stop time and 5micro sec as the step size, when I run the same, I got an error
"Warning 10907 - A complete convergence within the maximum number of iterations allowed of <40> could not be achieved for all time steps. Convergence failed on conserved terminal
. Node: net_2<%> >> Calculate at t=3e-05 s "
What is the correct stop time and step size for my simulation for overcoming this warning and for getting correct switching.
January 25, 2023 at 3:44 pmDeyu LiAnsys Employee
This is a warning about convergence, please refer Simplorer manual for help. Keywords are "TR(Transient) Options", there are serval methods to resolve convergence issue.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.