April 3, 2020 at 6:30 amAhmed9090Subscriber
I hope everyone is fine and safe.
I am working on Milling tool cutting simulation in explicit dynamics . The issue i am facing is the rotation and cutting of tool to the workpiece. Angular velocity is defined in initial conditions but cutting tool does not rotate and cut the workpiece material.I am new to explicit dynamics Anyone could guide me in this? Thank you
April 3, 2020 at 10:34 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
As ANSYS Staff, we can not download attachments. Please insert images using insert image functionality.
Please post the questions in appropriate category. Moving this question to other category to get better response.
Moving to structural mechanics.
April 3, 2020 at 12:15 pmAhmed9090Subscriber
Edited the post as you instructed sir.!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Colors and Mesh Display
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.