September 4, 2019 at 9:46 pmMohamedAyman1Subscriber
I'm trying to simulate the transient behavior of a thermo-electric cooler with a heat sink attached to the hot side to dissipate heat.I have two fluid domains. One is attached to the cold side and the other is an enclosure for the heat sink(see the attached photo).I want to make a coupling between the fluent and thermal-electric modules in WB in order to make a co-simulation since it is a transient simulation and the temperature in the cold and hot side changes with time as well as the convection heat transfer coefficient. I've already done a transient simulation but only with the thermal electric module by adding commands to MAPDL and h on both sides(hot and cold) and it gave a good results but i want to make fluent to calculate the h and to be coupled with the Thermal electric module.(system coupling)
I REALLY need help!!!!
September 5, 2019 at 11:53 am
September 5, 2019 at 12:04 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Mohamed, please wait to click the Is Solution link below a post until you have actually solved your problem.
Open the ANSYS Help, click the Home button and search for Load Transfer Coupled Physics. You can read Chapter 3.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.