September 22, 2018 at 9:04 pmsabrinaSubscriber
please if there are any tutoriel or somone work about solid oxide fuel cell simulation using ansys i have some problems can help me
September 27, 2018 at 10:57 am
September 27, 2018 at 11:39 amsabrinaSubscriber
thanx a lot sir
June 11, 2020 at 1:24 amhakimihamdan97Subscriber
January 13, 2021 at 9:40 pmUmutSubscriberI have faced with some problems about sofc analysis at fuel cell and electrolysis module. Is there any body that can help me? Or any related document about sofc at fuel cell and electrolysis module (not pemfc please)n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.