November 25, 2022 at 2:47 pmFrederic WuSubscriber
November 25, 2022 at 4:52 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee
I would not suggest you to so such simulation, as FDTD considers the two sources are coherent. But the source power will be incoherent.
You can do two separate suimulations and get R T with physical meanings.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.