August 31, 2019 at 8:14 amautdamsSubscriber
in my calculation ( by using RMxprt for single phase induction motor) I can calculate the wave of velocity and torque, and I start torque is 0.61Nm during the rated speed is 2826rpm with rated torque of 1.9Nm, But the problem is when I convert it into Maxwell, to calculate the transient result, the result looks different, the motor couldn't start at all, the speed just reach 700rpm and then stay stable. (note in Model=>motion setup=>
this is the result from Rmxprt
and this is the result in Maxwell when click consider mechanical transient
the average torque is just zero for all time
and speed wave form
seems like the Rmxprt doesn't calculate in the right way, please who can explain me and just please show me the way out,
is it because of Rmxprt doesn't calculate the harmonics ?
September 5, 2019 at 9:36 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
I would recommend to ask this question in Physics Simulation -> Electromagnetics section so that you could get more responses.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.