September 26, 2023 at 7:27 pmJoseph SpadaSubscriber
Following this case...
I have Lock Top View Selected from the View tab, however the "Circuit Element Parameters" button is still grayed out.
The goal is to remove any extraneous components when exporting to HFSS/Electronics Desktop. If components are included model boundary is extended beyond what is desired, see attached pic.
September 27, 2023 at 3:18 pmNathan BAnsys Employee
"Circuit Element Parameters" will work regardless of angle of view. It doesn't need to be in top-down view for "Circuit Element Parameters" to be accessable. The reason why "Circuit Element Parameters" is not avaialable is because there are no Capacitors, Inductors, Resistors, Ports, Voltage Probes, Current Sources, Voltage Sources, or Net Terminals.
Your screenshot shows a large component outline which indicates there is a padstack, which is part of the component, that is in the upper right-hand corner. You can edit the component in both SIwave or HFSS 3D Layout
October 6, 2023 at 6:45 pmJoseph SpadaSubscriber
Thank you. This solved my problem.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Applying rotor skew
- Effect of region on force calculation
- How to make the available GPU on my Desktop to be used for direct solver simulations in ANSYS HFSS ?
- Parasolid entity check failed for part
- HFSS Parasolid Error
- Induction Heating Simulation
- Co-simulation between HFSS and structural/workbench
- IBIS AMI models
- Radial and Tangential force
- example files
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.