Tagged: Ansys-Siwave, bug, crash, siwave
February 9, 2023 at 4:21 amE RSubscriber
I am running SIWave 2022 on Windows 10. When I load a IPC2581 model into SIWave and run SYZ parameter simulation, I can't view the results. Instead, the data viewer window comes up for a second and the whole program becomes unresponsive. This happens every time I try to do this, even after restarting both the software and the machine.
February 20, 2023 at 4:52 pmAnchal SinghAnsys Employee
Hello E R,
Does this problem persist only for a specific model or it happens for all models? Please try simulating any other model in SIwave.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- Ansys2021R2 ansys212 seg faults immediately on RHEL8.2
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.