August 7, 2019 at 2:54 pmZacPSubscriber
Currently trying to run a simulation of a bridge pier subjected to flow loading. When trying to solve it comes up with the error "your product license has numerical problem size limit, you have exceeded these..", however the model only has 7059 nodes and 3853 elements which I believe is within the student license limit.
August 7, 2019 at 3:13 pmjj77Subscriber
It is because of the remote force that generates a spider of constraints in order to apply the load and to distribute it. If you can apply an equivalent pressure then it solves (F/Area of face).
August 7, 2019 at 3:26 pmZacPSubscriber
That works thank you!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.