March 8, 2023 at 5:41 amAlisa BannaronSubscriber
I have been trying to create a strip-loaded slot waveguide and sun the modal analysis.However, I encountered this problem that the mode is not confined in mode1 in Eigensolver analysis
I couldnot find an example files for slot waveguide and I`m pretty new to the software, could you please suggest how should I fix or any other way to create better simulation object?
Thanks in advance
Also, could you suggest on how can I run parameter sweep for slot width and rail width?
March 8, 2023 at 6:13 amAlisa BannaronSubscriber
March 9, 2023 at 12:46 amGuilin SunAnsys Employee
You may first try to find the modes in one waveguide, and see if they expected. then check the slot modes. You may need to sweep the gap to find the better confined slot modes.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.