November 13, 2018 at 6:20 pmdlee0041SubscriberHello I am having a problem with running my solution in the static structural application in ANSYS. I keep receiving the error message "A solver pivot warning or error has been detected in the UY degree of freedom of node 26714 located in Solid. This is usually a result of an ill conditioned matrix possibly due to unreasonable material properties, an under constrained model, or contact related issues. Check results carefully. You may select the offending object and/or geometry via RMB on this warning in the Messages window." Please help with any advice or solution.
November 13, 2018 at 7:37 pm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Colors and Mesh Display
- Large deflection