September 6, 2019 at 2:15 pmAliEBSubscriber
I am using mechanical model of Ansys Workbench . I am facing problem as I want to reinforce SHELL181 element using the smeared reinforcement approach. With help of the below APDL command I have tried to create/define the smeared reinforcement.
But I receive an error during solution phase: "An unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output on the Solution Information object for possible causes". When I go to the solution information I see that there is no error message:
NUMBER OF WARNING MESSAGES ENCOUNTERED= 2
NUMBER OF ERROR MESSAGES ENCOUNTERED= 0
I kindly would like to ask if anyone has an idea about possible solution for this problem.
! Define material properties
mp, ex,1,3.4e10 ! Base Material
mp, ex,2,6e10 ! Reinforcing Material
! Define base elements
! Define smeared reinforcing section
! Create reinforcing element via EREINF
! Inspect newly created reinforcing elements
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.