October 19, 2023 at 8:56 amArun VijaySubscriber
I need to model smoke ventilation in car parking. How to add smoke and to see volume of each component of smoke(like co2,co, h2o etc) in CFX. Also how to see visibility in smoke? Need to create visibility contour.
Please share any reference material in ALH for understanding if available.
October 19, 2023 at 2:44 pmCFD_FriendAnsys Employee
What do you mean by Visibility contour? If I am not wrong, you are interested to see the visibility through the smoke.
October 20, 2023 at 5:17 amArun VijaySubscriber
yes, visibility through smoke. Also smoke need to model as multi species as i need to see volume of each component of smoke. Iam using CFX.
Please let me know any leads.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.