November 10, 2020 at 1:10 amnellysh2017SubscriberHello,nI want to use Solder joint fatigue life prediction ACT with ANSYS 2020R1. however when I click on the solder icon, nothing happens, can someone please explain what is the problem?n
November 10, 2020 at 3:30 pmAniketAnsys EmployeeExtensions typically are bit behind for updates, as these are available for free. Our development team is actively working on making these extensions available in latest realease.nBut as of now, if you have access to Ansys versions R19.2, you should be able to run this extension, as the extensions are version specific.n-AniketnHow to access Ansys help linksnGuidelines for Posting on Ansys Learning Forumn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.