August 14, 2019 at 4:12 pmamiralshSubscriber
I am developing a CFRP rim in Ansys and created a face model of the rim well with the rim star as a solid model. I need the star to be connected to the well for the structural analysis.
I hoped I could create the solid model of the composite layers with the star still being in the model but when I open ACP the rim star is not present.
Is there a way to import the rim star after generating the solid model? Or a way to have the rim star not disappear in ACP?
Thanks a lot in advance!
August 15, 2019 at 12:54 pmWenlongAnsys Employee
Yes there is, please see this post:
August 17, 2019 at 1:21 pmamiralshSubscriber
thank you so much! I was able to fix my issues with this method.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.