March 28, 2021 at 8:23 pmLB38SubscriberI am using this student software for the first time, I tried to import a solid model in forms: .STL, . IGES, etc. The screen automatically opens up SpaceClaim and the model is visible in SpaceClaim, when I try to export the model in workbench I know I have to use .ANF (Ansys Neutral File). But for some reason I do not have this option. When I go back to workbench, Geometry under Static Structural has two lower case letters sc and the model is also not visible in workbench. What am I supposed to do in order to get the model in workbench in order to analyze it? I see no DSP connection as well and I don't know if I need to fix my licenses and what do I do to fix it. n
March 29, 2021 at 10:21 amRobAnsys EmployeeAs you can open files it sounds like the software is working. If you click on Help in Workbench navigate up to the list of software and find the solver of interest. The tutorials will guide you through the whole process.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.