September 13, 2023 at 2:20 pmolivier laplancheSubscriber
September 14, 2023 at 9:52 amAshish KumarForum Moderator
Can you please share the details of your query?
September 15, 2023 at 6:59 amolivier laplancheSubscriber
context is conversion from ANSYS to Dyna (based on a .cdb file).
what is the meaning of each field of below solid element card :EBLOCK,19,SOLID, 1(19i9)6 186 0 1 11 0 0 0 20 0 65 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 8990 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101and associated layered sequence :SECTYPE,53191,SHELL
September 15, 2023 at 11:44 ammjmiddleAnsys Employee
Please see the Ansys documentation page:
September 18, 2023 at 6:52 amolivier laplancheSubscriber
Thanks for feedback and in addition :
considering that, in my case, the material is defined by layers, has the material defined in the element any purpose ?
September 19, 2023 at 6:54 pmmjmiddleAnsys Employee
The materials set for each layer will override what is set on the solid186 element.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- User manual
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Defining rigid body and contact
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.