November 15, 2018 at 7:02 pmJuanIvorraSubscriber
I am trying to put the Ansys 19.2 (student edition) the Add-in in Solidworks student version.
I run as an administrator the cad configuration manager and I am getting this:
Prerequisites ..... Configure Success
SW Workbench PlugIn ..... Not Configured
CAD Configuration log file was written to location: C:Program FilesANSYS IncANSYS Studentv192CADConfigLogsLatestCADConfigurationMgr.log
November 15, 2018 at 7:39 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Please see the discussion in here
Student version doesn't support any 'plugin'
November 16, 2018 at 8:08 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
Please use reader mode only as plugin mode is not supported.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to work with STL file?
- Using Symmetry in DesignModeler and Expanding the Results
- Rotate tool in ANSYS Design Modeler
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- section plane
- material properties
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- Geometry scaling
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- Convert Surface body to solid
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.