August 11, 2022 at 2:35 pmah05085Subscriber
I'm currently trying to open a soldiworks step file in spaceclaim to do simulation in Electronics desktop, but I'm unable to view the geometry. Any suggestions? I'm using the student software.
August 12, 2022 at 6:29 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to work with STL file?
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- material properties
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- Cant import spaceclaim model into fluent mesher
- section plane
- Ansys Mechanical Unable to get model
- how to fill solid between two surfaces?
- Missing faces on solid bodies
- Geometry editor was closed abnormally